North East Region of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA North East - About us:
CAMRA is divided nationally into 16 regions.
CAMRA North East generally covers the area from the Scottish Boarder to the River Tees. It is bounded to the West by the Pennines Hills.
The regional team is made up of volunteer CAMRA members drawn from the branches in the region.
Head of this team is the Regional Director (Currently: David Brazier)
The region currently has four branches:
Sunderland and South Tyneside CAMRA
Tyneside and Northumberland CAMRA
Cleveland CAMRA are part of Yorkshire Region, but a large part of that branch falls geographically within the North East so they are actively involved in the region & attend/take part in all North East regional activities.
Follow the links for each branches own website & more information on activities within that branch.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 14:34 : Members will soon be able to vote on CAMRA's Revitalisation. One of the proposals is to widen the remit of the Cam… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 17:10 : We're now out of the office until Monday - if you're at @GBBFWinter, @lbfCAMRA, Derby Winter Ales Festival or Brad… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 10:35 : RT @NottinghamCAMRA: #Loughborough Sat 3rd March - East Midlands RP meeting @ Loughborough Beer festival. twitter.com/CAMRA_Official…
- Thursday, 18:34 : CAMRA's Revitalisation is a chance to shape the future of the organisation. One of the proposals is to ensure that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Thursday, 12:05 : RT @GBBFWinter: ...and we're open for day three! Come and join us - tickets are available on the door, and entry is FREE for CAMRA… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…