North East Region of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA North East - About us:
CAMRA is divided nationally into 16 regions.
CAMRA North East generally covers the area from the Scottish Boarder to the River Tees. It is bounded to the West by the Pennines Hills.
The regional team is made up of volunteer CAMRA members drawn from the branches in the region.
Head of this team is the Regional Director (Currently: David Brazier)
The region currently has four branches:
Sunderland and South Tyneside CAMRA
Tyneside and Northumberland CAMRA
Cleveland CAMRA are part of Yorkshire Region, but a large part of that branch falls geographically within the North East so they are actively involved in the region & attend/take part in all North East regional activities.
Follow the links for each branches own website & more information on activities within that branch.
To access CAMRA member restricted documents you will need to logon using you CAMRA membership number and the same password you use for the CAMRA members website. (This content is hidden until you logon)
If you need to reset your password follow this link: CAMRA Members Website.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Sunday, 10:30 : Be the first to know about the latest @CAMRABooks releases, exclusive member offers and discounts. Make sure you… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Saturday, 11:10 : Did you know that pub hours have been extended to give everyone a chance to celebrate the #RoyalWedding? Pubs an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 19:25 : As it's #CiderMonth, why not visit a pub that serves real cider this weekend? You can search for pubs that serve… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 17:05 : We're now out of the office for the weekend! Feel free to send us any queries or questions, and we'll be back in to… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- Friday, 10:58 : RT @KLBeerFest: As it is @CAMRA_Official Mild May - we have a fine selection of Milds on offer. #KBF19 @WindsorEtonBrew… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…